1.14.2010

It's the KLSNS Challenge #12 time!

*~*~*~*~* For the Inktegrity Blog hop, see the previous post!! :) *~*~*~*~*

Hi friends! I was so ecstatic to get my order from All that Scraps today and I tell ya, I think this lil stamp was inked up before the postman even left my driveway!! ;) This little cutie is Milo Puppy Love and the challenge was to use Pink, Black and a neutral color - I chose white ;) I was strumming around in the craftroom and pulled out my Basic Grey mat stack, chose some lovely pink papers and literally had this card done in under 30 minutes! I really wanted the stamp to be the center so I added some lively paper in the corners to accentuate it. It just came together nicely and will be heading out the door this week for a wonderful friend's birthday!


TFL and stop back in tomorrow for another SNSS card from the new line!

Deets: Cardstock: Basic Black, Hot Pink, white (CA); DSP - Basic Grey; stamp - Rachelle Anne Miller Puppy Love; colored with prismacolor markers; dew drops; SU Ribbon - rose; flowers by Bo Bunny & Prima, button by Bo Bunny, Tombo

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely Gorgeous! Don't you love it when they come together so fast? Love the design too. Beautiful work Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable image! Love your design and wonderful background papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there. What a gorgeous card. I love the beautiful colours, great design and such a sweet image. Just delightful.
    Happy crafting.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How precious! Great color and cute cute image! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww - so cute! Love the colors you worked with.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card Kelly! Your image is very pretty and your detailing is fabulous! Thank you for participating with the KLSNS Challenge!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just downright suh-weet!! The colors you chose are amazing, and I'm loving the way you're doing the ribbon bows on your cards! Just awesome, my friend!!

    ReplyDelete