3.02.2010

Froggy ...... did not Go a Courtin'!

Happy Tuesday from a dark, gloomy and quite blustery Miami!  It was soooooo windy outside awhile ago, I was picking up lawn chairs that bounced into the sides of the pools and Little Tykes toys from all ends of the yard. Buddy was running around the yard in all his glory with his ears flappin' in the wind - I was sure his little 6 pound self would fly away.   Back inside, he found plenty to get into ..... and boy am I going to have some 'splainin' to do when my son sees his little Froggy ::: eek! :::  He was so excited to finally win something with a quarter in the machine {you know the ones - you play 20 times and not win but end up spending $30.00 and could have bought 12 of them! Yeah ... my pet peeve, but I'm still a mom and can be pushed over by a little smile and a huge and a kiss and Starbucks and a..... ;) }  So, he wins, brings home a froggy and ..... and um ........ well ........

Froggy's Courtin days are over, I do believe!

Frog?  Hmm.  Have  I seen a FROG?  Uh .... whatdit look like?


Green with a top hat ..... yeah ...... top hat, green, top hat .... hmmmm....


Here you go - right in the LAST place YOU looked!  See!  Found it for ya!


So why do you ask .... is this one of those
SPY CAMS!?  Huh, huh?  Hellooooooo in there!!!!!


Cheese!  Look  at these teeth!   This usually works for the kids!  Cheese!  Smile!  Mommy! You're my favorite!  Who's your wittle puppy wuppy? 



He is still smiling.  Sorta.  He just needs to turn his frown upside down! 
Where's my milkbone .......  it was right here ...... somewhere ....
Oh look!  A stuffed bunny! 


Stay safe out there and we'll see you back tomorrow, I hope, with a new challenge for you to play along with! :)
Hugs!
Kelly ....... and Buddy .... :)

8 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhh dear......my Kodi must have shared his bad antics with your Buddy. Oops! Time to take your son out for a new froggy...LOL. This one looks like it's past it's expiration date.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMBO!!! Too Funny but probably not to your DS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bwahahaha!!! Oh sorry...funny and sad at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG...This is just the cutest post I have ever read...she says as she wipes happy tears..LOL Thank you so much for the laugh...and so sorry about froggie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the laugh, Kelly !

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute, cute, cute! I'm smiling from ear to ear - love your furbaby!

    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! The Fun buddy and rockstar would have tearing apart innocent stuffed aminals!

    ReplyDelete