3.01.2010

Inktegrity's Spring Release & new DT!

Hip Hip Hurray for Spring!  I know most of you are probably craving the warm air and sunshine and all things Spring :)  (Me? I'm still waiting on my winter!  Tee hee!)  But I bring you this post featuring some gorgeous new Spring Images from Inktegrity and some new designers joining the team!  I'm just tickled green {PINK!} to be on board and fell over with absolute happiness when Joni invited me to stay on board!  You  know when you truly love something and know how wonderful it is - and then get the chance to shout it from the rooftops?!  That's me - today!  So please make sure to stop in and give a shout out to the new DT members and those returning again and then stop by the store to check out the new images that are available today! 

AND ..... some even more wonderful news!  Inktegrity will begin a series of challenges and you'll be able to play along!  In fact, we have one starting this Wednesday (3/3) so make sure to check it out and play along!

First up, here's lucky Leprecaun, peeking out at you to wish you a most wonderful St. Patrick's Day (it will be here before you know it!)  I paired him with one of the accompanying senitments "GO Green" which is so versatile in itself .....  love the St. Patty's day holiday (didya know I'm Irish!!), love the planet, loooooove this image!   It is available for you today HERE!

Now hop on to meet the Design Team!
Joni {owner)
 ♥ Senior DT: DianeJacquieKelly {me!} ♥
DT:  Ashley ♥ Julie ♥ RhondaJackie ♥ Leila 

TFL and hope to see you at the challenge! :)
x0x0x0
~Kelly

7 comments:

  1. Oh sweet Kelly!! I am sooo happy that you decided to stay on board as I love your energy and style!!! And I love leprechaun - he's just perfectly paired with great DPs and an awesome layout. Go Green!! But you are surrounded by all the trees, so you know what I mean. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a great card. I love it. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh - what an ADORABLE card! That image is so stinkin' cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited to get to work with you on the design team! I love your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I {heart} this card! Wonderful job girl! I'm so glad Joni asked you to stay on! :O)

    Hugs,
    Lelia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card makes me smile! Can't say enough how much I like the fold too!!

    ReplyDelete