6.08.2010

Hope your Birthday's a Hoot! :)


Ohhhh, Did you watch Glee!! It just finished here (Tues night!) and I'm still bouncing off the walls !!!   Wasn't that riveting?!!!   I heart Josh Groban  ::: smile! :::   not to mention I grew up on Journey ~ and watching them sing "To Sir With Love" ...... be still my heart.  So much wonderful-ness all in one show!  Now it is going to be excruciating waiting for the premiere! :-(

So today I bring you a challenge card from Fresh Brewed DesignsThis week, Heather gave us this challenge recipe: 

 2 patterned papers, 1 ribbon, 2 flowers, and 1 EXTRA item

  

Using the MojoMonday142 sketch, I created "Hope your birthday's a hoot!" for a dear friend's birthday that is fastly approaching :)   


 The image is FBD's "Whooo wants to party" and can be found here


For the recipe, I used patterned papers from both Basic Grey and Cosmo Cricket, ribbon, 2 wee flowers and the extra item(s) are matching buttons ;)   I used my watercolor crayons and aquapainter to give it a little background texture ~ sentiment is computer generated :)




Card entered in the following challenges for consideration :)
1.  Everybody-Art-Challenge ~ Things with wings {owl}
3. Oh Alice, Blog ~ Muchness (addiction to Patterned Papers!)
4. Stamp Something:  Use a digi!
5. A spoonfull of sugar - Floral Delights, use flowers
6.  My Time to Craft Challenge ~ xtra special (bday!)
7. Shirley's 2 girls ~ Something blue
Thanks for stopping by today!  Make sure to check out the other DT in my sidebar and see what they've created for you today!

Hugs and Blessings always!




25 comments:

  1. Great card! I love the sombrero!! What a great card for a friend!! HOOT HOOT

    And, yes, GLEE is a great show!! So entertaining!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly, your card is FANTASTIC! You know how much I love owl images... and this one is so fun! I love the color choices you used and the wonderful layout. Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Kel, this Mojo Layout is so fantastic. I hope i find some time to join also. Your choice of DP is really great. Love the hole colorcombo. The owl is a fun image ! Hugs to you !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now how cute is this...it's really a hoot! Love the bright colors and the paper you used. Didn't see Glee but I love Josh Groban too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe, wahta a cutie, love the sweet image and the colors... FUN! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cheerful card! The colours are so vibrant. I love that sombrero!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great! Love that owl! He's having a lot of fun!!!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH !!! I dont watch Glee. . my kids are usually still up or I have prior commitments with my computer or craft room... but I LOVE JOSH!!! I will have to try to find it on youtube or something so I can check it out! He is amazing!!!

    Your card is just FUNtastic! I love how you colored the image, turned it a little giving it that extra flair and fun. The papers and ribbons and flowers and your little extra of buttons ~ LooOOooVe it!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your fun little card makes me want to grab a margarita and party!! Love the fun paper you used with the image!! Thanks for playing along at Frosted Designs this week!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous6/09/2010

    Way to be the multi challenge queen! I always stink at that - LOL....

    Love the card and the colors - so so much fun sweet Kelly!

    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it!! What a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this cute little card!! It's just so perfect and fun!! Thanks for sharing it with us at Frosted Designs this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh, such a cute card!!! I love all the colors you used. Perfect for summer. And yes, another Glee fan here. LOVED that Journey medley they did!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous6/09/2010

    Such a fun image and card!! Love the bright colors. This will make somebody very happy for their birthday! Hugs, Deedee

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fun card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love Josh Grogan too. I saw him in England about 3 years ago and he was amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yes I'm a Gleek! I love owls and this one is great! Great card!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  18. what a fun image- very cute! glad u joined in at the S2G challenge too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a fun card! Thanks for playing Mojo!

    ReplyDelete
  20. That's just adorable! Thanks for joining us at S2G this week.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the image - thanks for playing with is at S2G! hope to see you next challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a cute card! Love it!
    Thanks for joining us at Oh Alice!!
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a great image and this is such a fun, colorful, and festive card! LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is one of my all time fave FBD stamps! He is SO CUTE! And you did an incredible job using him with this Mojo sketch. I love the tipped squares with the nestie on the inside and the layers scalloped circles with the sentiment. FAB-U-LOUS!

    ReplyDelete