1.05.2012

You MOOSE be my type! :)

TGIF!  Been a long week here, trying to get back into the swing of things school wise!  But all is good and I'm back into my craftin' groove!  And I bring you a new Riley and Company challenge that I "moosed" while away on vacation - brought to us by the uber talented moosemate, Cindy!  She challenged us to make a Riley and Company card with a matching envelope - how adorable!!  I used writing Riley and paper-pieced his small letter he's writing with Jillibean soup dsp - LOVE!!!  I can show you my card and envie, I can't show the inside of this one, though I always decorate my card insides :) It's going to be heading off to a very sweet and special friend of mine so I want to keep part of it hidden so it will be a nice suprise when it makes is moose-landing! :)

I'm sorry for the washed out pictures!  Santa was super sweet to me this year and brought me an ipad, so I'm hoping to figure out how to post from one location very soon! My camera is shot, I'm taking pictures with my cell phone and really need to get everything down to one, organized location so thank you for bearing with me while I "get acquainted"!  :)




Remember to link up your Riley and Company card/envelope creations here at the crafting challenge blog - we'd love to see what you create!  Here's some inspiration from the Moosemates:


Cindy Haffner
Frances Byrne
Silke Kittman
Laurie Clout
Michelle L
Kelly Santi {you're here!}
Jovita Torres
Margie Cortina
Joy Stagg

Thanks for stopping by!
Big hugs,
Bigger Blessings!
~Kelly


Deets:  PTI Artichoke, Chocolate; White; Joanns Pink cardstock,
Stamp = Riley and Co, Writing Riley
DSP - Jillibean soup Sweet n sour; felt ric-rac, Tuxedo Momento Black ink;
prismacolor markers; prima flowers, Basic Grey button, SU Twine; Tombo
Basic White envelope, Cuttlebug, nesties

21 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you too !!!
    Great that you are back and had a great time with your family.

    Your start the new year with another fabulous card. I like the DP- it fit´s great with the image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year!! Love that dsp with the typewriters-and Riley is adorable as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year and it looks like your already onto a winner. This is such a super cute layout. I love how the colours would never be ones I would have put together, but they look like they were made for each other.

    Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww... this is super sweet! Your cell takes great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelly, Riley is ADORABLE!~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year Kelly - I love how you did the envelope and the moosey card is really cute. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card AND envelope! LOVE that DP you used with this too as it's just perfect and precious! Fabulous!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet card! I am glad to see you back to creating after your super duper holiday!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card and I love the matching envie too. Love this image, as I do love all of the Rileys!

    Thanks for sharing your cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness... Kelly, this card is gorgeous! I love that paper!!! and look at the adorable Riley. Very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable concept! Love the paper piecing for his letter! The typewriter DP is too cool!
    I am so bad at decorating my envelopes...need to do this more!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this super cute image! It reminds me of a photo of my little one when she was about 2 coloring in a coloring book, so cute!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. smile..Kelly, your card is so darn cute, love the piecing!!! Happy 2012 my friend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awwww, that moose is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy New Year! Fabulous card, Riley is so adorable. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  16. super duper cute!!!!!! Have a good one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adorable card!!! I love the paper piecing, well the paper is everywhere is perfect. Sweet little Riely. Santa got me an Ipad as well, I know how to get the pictures on to the Ipad, but now how to edit them for upload. I need April's help :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great job on this challenge, Kelly! Love that Riley (and love that I now own two, thanks to someone...!)
    How cute is this DP, anyway??? Love that you also used it on the envie.
    PS, be watchin' your mailbox (snail mail) for a proper thank you this week! Tee hee

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my goodness! That typewriter paper is darling!!! love, love, love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very, Very cute Kelly!! This one is going to put a smile on someone's face. But then, all your sweet cards do!! =))
    Hope your year has sarted out well, and continues to be so!
    Blessings!
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  21. CUTENESS!!! LOVE how you paper pieced it and the awesome BG paper!!!

    ReplyDelete