5.26.2014

Riley and Company *Sneak Peaks* - Day 2!

Hi friends!  Happy Memorial Day!
  Hopefully you're out doing something fun today
 and enjoying the blessing
FREEDOM
 bestowed to us by so many!


 
And today is another quick post, quick card to show you yet another
 super fun FunnyBones stamp from Riley and Company Stamps!  I am telling you, these are the funniest stamps on the planet and this new release - all 34 new stamps -  will have you ROARING with laughter! 
 There is something for everyone in this new lot of stamps! 
Some to make you giggle, tickle your funny bones, even some that might make you blush! (they sure did for me!)
 
I am continuing to use up some of my old dsp in my stash
and created a bright and bold card - showcasing the
"I need glasses" stamp - LOL!!
Lots and LOTS of glasses ♥


 
 


I decorated my card with an old sketch based on a card I created
a few months ago - and did the inside as well just to keep the
fun design going :)
 
Just as a reminder:
Please check out the DT blogs for more sneaks!
and ...
 

*Join us for our release Blog Hop this Thursday 28th May 10 PM EST, starting on the Riley and Company Blog.
*34 Funnybones Sayings to be released
*New Release Stamps available in the Riley and Company Store from Thursday 28th May10 PM EST.

 
Have a wonderful day ~
Stay safe out there!
 
Big hugs, Bigger Blessings!
~Kelly
 
 

19 comments:

  1. Love it Kelly - I would be lost without my glasses - you may take that statement anyway you like ;-).
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sensational, Kelly!! Love me some Funny Bones!!! I can't wait to see the new release!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooo cute!! I love, love the sentiment!! How fun!! This is fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is fabulous and fun! I need that stamp and sentiment! Love the funky paper and the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just so cool and funky and lol I love the sentiment - I need glasses in all its forms.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card Kelly & such fun. I love the vibrant colours :o)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card Kelly & such fun. I love the vibrant colours :o)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic!! LOVE all those bright and wonderful colors. So cute.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had a good chuckle at the image/sentiment. Love the floral paper you used! It works really well on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hysterical, Kel! I love that sentiment! Heck, today, I had glasses! Love the funky colors and fun paper in the inside too. Reminds me of the 60's.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the papers that you used and how you placed them. They look good - even if you need glasses to see them! LOL ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the vibrant colors, Kelly. Fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ha-ha, so true, so true! Gorgeous papers, I want to come to your house and play!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love--Love--Love IT!

    ReplyDelete
  16. How true! And love your colors - the inside is just as eye catching.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yep. That's me now - I totally need my glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! Great card with fantastic papers, layout and super fun image and sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, I love the bright, bold colors on the floral dp! Such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete