10.09.2016

3M: Coffee time!

Hello, friends!

Hard to believe it's been a month since I've posted!
And it is October, after all ....
fitting since I had to dust the cobwebs off my blog today :)

It's been a whirlwind here in South Florida
 (and not just due to hurricane Matthew)
with life events, busy-ness and juggling so much.
 I have felt every bit of God's grace and mercy working in my life,
and I'm pulling from the old saying: 
 "Trusting God won't make the mountain smaller,
but it will make it easier to climb." 

I'm officially creating through the chaos :)

 
 Since today is the 9th of the month,
that means it's time for the 3 Musketeers to post our cards.
This month, Barb was our hostess and send us the incredible
Tim Holtz "Fresh Brewed" coffee blueprint stamp and matching die cut outs.
How perfect for me!
It had my name all over it :)

You may notice that my take on the card has shades of green ...
it's not only my favorite color 
but I'm channeling my favorite coffee with a a green siren logo :)
I paired it with some cardstock and dsp in shades of similiar greens,
and used the embossed coffee cardstock as a backdrop,
added some baker's twine and wooden dots for dimension.        
  
The inside is very plain but you can see a bit of it peeking out here:

This week I'll be sharing a lot of 'back logged' cards with you,
as well as some new cards celebrating the season upon us.
I hope you can stop in for a visit ♥
Meanwhile, be sure to visit Barb and Jeanette 
and see what they made with this identical image.

 ,
Big hugs, bigger blessings!
~Kelly     

\

9 comments:

  1. Great to see one of your beautiful creations pop up today! Green is my color, too, and I love this awesome coffee design, Kelly! I am enjoying my first cup this morning as I do a little blog running!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly it's a fantastic card
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly, it is sooooo good to see you back on your blog! I've missed you!

    And this card... oh my goodness! It is jaw-dropping gorgeous! I love the vibrant green with all the neutral earth tones. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there friend!! Wow, you've made a spectacular creation to share for your return today! I love the fun bold green color and of course that image looks so yummy!! :) Love the fun embossed background to go with it too! Glad you are safe and well!! Sending hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Kelly - the greens are so refreshing with the coffee.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kelly--I think you card is fabulous. I love the pop of green and the twine! I am so glad you liked the kit and that we are doing this every month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful, Kelly!! I love the image and the coloring!! The twine is a perfect touch!! I'm so glad you are safe from the hurricane!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous - the green is so eye catching! I didn't realize you were possibly around the storm - I hope you all made it through with little or no loss. Also, I love the trust God quote - never heard it but immediately wrote it down!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These colors rocks - fabulous card !

    Imke ~ My Crafty Place

    ReplyDelete