10.15.2016

DDD - All Things Fall!


Good Morning, friends!

I. am. so.  excited!
 Today is a big day!
There's something that has been on my "bucket list"
 for quite some time .. and lucky me, 
today it's getting a check mark :)

And what is it, you ask?
It's really "corny!"
Yes - corn!
A real life corn maze ♥

My kids and I are heading to some farmland this afternoon
with honest to goodness pastures and farms and rows and rows of crops.
And tractors.  And cows.  And pumpkins!



Since we are talking pumpkins, todays' card is made from the October
Dueling Darlings themed kit, this one called "All things Fall."
What a fun theme from Kadie and Paola,
and Kadie's kit was just too cute!


My card is using Whipper Snapper stamps and this triple stack 
of jack 'o lanterns was colored with my watercolors.
I went with the art class watercolors - very rich pigmented colors!
I love how rich and vibrant the pumpkin color just pops IRL :)
 



Kadie and Paola also asked us to share something about Fall
 specifically to our area.  Other than the church craft bazaars and the
slight change in the air, Starbucks Pumpkin Spice lattes ♥,
we mostly associate Fall with Trick or Treating!
The kids love it, and it's fun to visit the houses on our block(s) that go all out!

Well, that's it for me today -
I"ll be back later ♥

Big hugs, Bigger Blessings!
~Kelly

I'll enter this to:  Cut it Up challenge - Pumpkins
QKR Stampede - Pumpkins
If you gave a crafter a cookie - Photo Inspiration
 

19 comments:

  1. WOW! Kelly, your card is so colorful and fun! Love the way you can put papers together and make everything absolutely gorgeous! Your style is phenomenal!

    Have fun in your aMAZE'ing afternoon activity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your beautiful coloring and the colors of your card! You are the queen of putting together colors in my opinion!
    My kids always loved corn mazes and hay-rack rides in the fall- have a blast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful fall card, Kelly. Love the colors and DP choice.

    Imke ~ My Crafty Place

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable, Kelly!! The pumpkins are too cute!! I love the papers and design!! Beautiful card my friend!! I hope you have a wonderful time at the maze!! I love visiting them, too!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, these pumpkins are just cool and fun!! Love how they pop out from the sweet background dp!Fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that pumpkin stack Kelly, and the vibrant colours you have used. A stunning card. Thought of you this afternoon when I made a card with buttons on it!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kelly, sorry lost track of you and I have been away. ♥ Love your gorgeous card, cheery, and sweet...hope your weekend is good for you.xx {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun, fabulous, Fall card, Kelly! Your pumpkins are so vibrant and the papers match perfectly. Absolutely gorgeous!
    Thanks for sharing your work at If You Give A Crafter A Cookie Challenge #54. Good luck and hope you'll play along next time.
    Carole x DT (Craftilicious Creations)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you enjoyed the corn maze! This image is so cute and vibrant - and I really like your choice of papers to back it up. Thanks for entering the weekly challenge at QKR Stampede = Pumpkins. Dorothy S, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet Autumn card!!Thanks so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a great crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute is this delightful pile of pumpkins, Kelly!! Super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kelly I love your card both inside and out...I would have never guessed watercolors being used on the image. It is so rich and vibrant...love it..Great job on this kit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at If you give a Crafter a Cookie, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute card and I am loving your paper choice. Thank you, for joining us for the QKR challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your stack of pumpkins are absolutely delightful and fun here Kelly! :) Fabulous coloring and fun details too!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, aren't these cute! Such vibrant colors! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are some of the cutest pumpkins I have seen in a long time . I love their little smiling faces! Great choice of papers too! Thanks for joining us this week for the QKR Stampede weekly challenge .

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, watercolors? Your pumpkins are so pretty and bright! I didn't know you could get such rich colors from watercolors. And LOVE the sentiment inside.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I just love the bold pop of orange on this card. So cute, the layout is. I hope you all had fun at the corn maze. xoxo

    ReplyDelete