10.05.2017

CCEE1740 ~ Balloons Around the World Day!


Hello friends!

It's Balloons Around the World Day! 
Today we celebrate the joy and delight that balloons bring to our lives :)
Frances is the hostess for this round of the CCEE Stampers challenge 1740,
so this is my take on using balloons on a card.

 

I've used a stamp from The Cat's Pajamas ~  called I are fun.
This stamp stole my heart the minute I saw it, years ago!
I actually didn't buy it until the beginning of this year
when they were retiring it - oh no no no!
that. just. can't. be!


The bear and balloons for *Balloons around the World Day*
are colored with my prismacolor markers.
I've paired it with some festive paper from Making Memories
called Children at Play - a paper pad I've had for forever!
And some buttons in coordinating colors ....
it's been awhile since I've played with .. petted .. used buttons! :)

The inside isn't stamped but this is a peek at the inside
look and the dimension :)

 
Please be sure to stop by the CCEE Stampers Inspiration blog
to see what the DT has made this week! 
And if you add your card to a gallery, please use the keyword CCEE1740
so we can find your card!

Thanks for your visit today :)
Big hugs, bigger blessings! ♥
~Kelly

19 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly this is ever so sweet - love your colouring on this cute image. What a pity is has been retired, I may have been tempted!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute and sweet card!!! Adorable colors! Love those buttons and the patterned papers you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card Kelly, those balloons might take that bear around the world hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card Kelly, lovely colourful balloons.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that sentiment! Cute, cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kelly, your card is adorable... and yes you did need to pet some buttons. It had been too long. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was just thinking you haven't been using your signature buttons lately! Love that image - so cool that the balloons are different shapes. A great make for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute and very beautiful Kelly
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute, Kelly, and that balloon dp for the background was a great combo for this card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such an adorable card, Kelly, and I love seeing your buttons reappear!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun image, and colored so well!! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your background paper was the perfect choice to go with the focal image. Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a cute stamp indeed....so fun....and I love the matching papers!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kelly this is an adorable image and beautifully coloured. I can see why you fell for this stamp and the papers are perfect for it too. Hope things are improving at your home and you Mom's. Big hugs and blessings, Carol S.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cute card! I like how you gave him a 'lil something to stand on.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adorable little teddy Kelly and love your fun card..I am so terrified of balloons, a real phobia, but I can now deal with papers and dies..lol..an images holding balloons..took me 6 years of crafting to be able too do this, but will still cross the street if a child has one...I was a mean Mother and deprived my children..lol..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Kelly....this bear with its multishaped and colored balloons is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute card! I really like your choice of "happy" colors!

    ReplyDelete