8.01.2009

Thank you, Dj!



Hello wonderful blog friends! I'm back from a whirlwind, wonderful and blessed trip with my family! I am way out of the crafting loop and can't wait to get back to stamping and scrapbooking :) But I HAD to stop in today to say a great big thank you to my secret sister, dj! The talented Kadie set up this round of SS exchange and I was blessed to receive a wonderful box stuffed full of goodies! But what made it the most special were the hand-written, personalized notes attached to the items and how she hand picked things just for me :) I had teary eyes and warm fuzzies all over!! She is absolutely super creative - look at the beautiful terra cotta flower pot! The sweetest! (and the chocolate inside - oh yummo!!) She made a beautiful notecard holder with matching pen in the cutest dsp - love, love, love it! And I have wanted stampavie stamps for forever and she sent me TWO!! You are so generous, my friend!! And the new in -colors!! GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! The sweet Miss Lorie sent me a catty before I left so I got to drool all over Europe at all the things I wanted to order! First on my list were the new in colors, and I got home to open a box with them in it! OH LA LAH!!!!!! And the special stamp - oh, you are just the best :*) I wiped a tear, but had a smile on my face! I am so grateful for your friendship and that we were able to meet!! Big hugs to you and thank you soo sooo soo much!!! *muah!*































Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Glad you're back. Love the look of the goodies you shared. Have a ball!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the coolest!!!!! Oh my goodness! Yay! Thanks for sharing the beauty of these creations with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! Your SS gifties are so awesome! I love the feeling of joy I get when choosing things that are special for the receiver! It's sooo much fun, and such a heartfelt way to express, and share the love in da sistahood!!

    I love the new look of your blog! Great background!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelly! It's so great to see a new post from you! I've missed you so much!!!!!

    Wow! You scored some super yummy loot! Love how Debbie made her own packaging for the paper and ribbons! How cool!! And the note set is amazing, not to mention the flower pot! Those Stampavie stamps are so "you"!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your fun projects.

    ReplyDelete