9.24.2009

Club Anya's Mystery Monday -- Joni

Good evening! Have you heard yet? Club Anya has a new exciting Monday challenge and this week the Mystery Monday challenge is being hosted by Joni. Her challenge is the Rule of 3's! (or to use her awesome color combo of pink, black + white and three different embellies!)

I was able to use my first digi! This adorable soccer image was perfect for my neighbor's dd who plays for her Middle School soccer team - I switched up the uniform from green & white to pink and pink! It was so much fun to use -- and so simple! What have I been so afraid of, I don't know! :) I went with some basic pink & black cardstock, paired with dsp from Bo Bunny {has very faint pink little dots, Cuttlebugged some circles to go around the soccer band (more dsp!), added some ribbon, pink bling, and flower for my 3 elements. TFL!








5 comments:

  1. This is so cute, Kelly! Your layout, paper choice, coloring, EVERYTHING is wonderful, and what a great card for your neighbor. She'll be thrilled!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card!!! Love the layout..and this is a digi?? Oh I have to go over there! I find myself buying more digis than stamps these days and my niece plays soccer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9/25/2009

    Aren't digi's great! I used my first one recently too. I love the layout and the colors in this - girl power to the enth degree!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is soooo eye catching Kelly! I love the pink, black, and white together. The soccer circle in the middle is perfect. Fabulous job with the mystery challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card, I love how the words wrap around the soccer ball! Great job with the challenge Kelly!

    ReplyDelete