4.16.2010

Fabulous Friday with Sugar Creek Hollow :)

Yay, it's Friday!!  I normally love it when it's Friday but this is going to be one of the busiest weekends in the history of our busy weekends, so not much rest here! 

I'm excited to show you another Fabulous Friday card from Sugar Creek Hollow's digi image called "A child's dress".   This was a Friday freebie - hopefully you stopped by SCH's blog and scooped it up to use :)  And make sure to stop by today to see what's in store for you - both IN the store and the Friday freebie! 

Today's card is based on SCH's sketch #4 ~ using the new DCWV paper "Linen Closet" to make the dress and card base.  I added some K & Co glitter flowers with a big corderoy brad from Stampin Up and ribbons.   I hope get the chance to follow along with the sketch this week - remember, follow the linky and play along for some beautiful winner blog blinkies!  We'd love to see what you do! :)

And here's the sketch :) 

Blessings & Have a terrific weekend!
xoxoxo
~Kelly

16 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...this is adorable! Love the paper you used. Thanks for th link...I'm always in the market for new digital stamps! Enjoy your weekend...I've got a busy one planned too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love this! Your colors are just so soft and beautiful.

    Hugs, Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly, this is such a sweet card and I love the DP you have used on the baby dress. The colors are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so pretty! I love the soft colors and the dp is a great match!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love the paper you used on this card! And the blues are so pretty! Fabulous card and great job with the sketch :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Kelly. I love the DP on the dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. have you been by my blog yet? how funny that we both used the exact same paper on the dress! love your use of this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG!!!! This is cute, I love the colors, love the image... Big smile and hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kelly, what a lovely card! Love the soft colors you've paired with this sweet child's dress image and lovely blingy posies with that corduroy button!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Kelly, your card is really pretty. I like the soft colors and the glitter on the DP and flowers. I hope i find some time to play with you on SCH. Let´s see.... Hugs to you !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card, the soft colours and the paper piecing on the dress are so nice and the overall impact just right.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is breathtaking. I really love it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous4/24/2010

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous4/29/2010

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a sweet card, and I love the ribbon treatment at the bottom! Amazing!!

    ReplyDelete