5.13.2010

Fabulous Friday with Sugar Creek Hollow's ~ Color Combo!

Hi friends ~ Happy Friday!  Are all anxiously awaiting the weekend? I am! Although around here they are just as busy as our week days ;)   

Today I bring you a card from Sugar Creek Hollow ~ with a color combo!  This week, the challenge was to create a card using these colors:  Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Blue Bayou and Sky Blue (gorgeous combo!!)  


 I used a layout from the archives from SSS45 with a little twist of ribbon & flower.  This gorgeous flower pot image is so versatile!  I paired it with some Parisian Breeze DSP from SU, some blue bayou ribbon (sooo happy to find a smidgen of that in my stash!) and added a row of circular flowers per the sketch.   And how exciting - the store is expanding!!  Thanks to you, our loyal customers, we are growing ~ make sure to stop by and take a look! 



Make sure to check out the DT to see what inspiration they have created!

Submission for: 1. Quixotic Challenge ~ Let your garden grow (Flowers!)
2. PaperPlay Challenge - Brown and .....!

Deets:  SU Cardstock:  Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Blue Bayou
PTI White and Aqua Mist, DSP = SU! Parisian Breeze
Image:  Digital from Sugar Creek Hollow
"Behold! I stand at the door and knock"
Colored with prismacolor markers, cuttlebug, nesties, Kaiser chocolate pearls,
Signo white pen, SU! Ribbon Blue Bayou, Prima flowers, SU button, Tombo

14 comments:

  1. Kelly, this is beautiful!! I love the flowers and pearls!! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Layout, Kelly ! I like the paper and how you added the flower on the ribbon. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Kelly! This color combo really works great with those pretty DPs. Wonderful work with that potted plant image!

    Glad to hear the DH is continuing to improve. Your family has been in my prayers.

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Kelly!! So glad to see you cheerful and happy and making your awesome cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelly, I really love all your wonderful details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Kelly. You used my ALL TIME FAVORITE DP paper!!! I love how you tied the ribbon too.

    Welcome back!! Hope hubby is doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous creation!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holy moly, lady! This is just beautiful! So glad to have you back! I've missed your wonderful cards!!

    Love ya,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this card!! Great job!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG this is GORGEOUS...with a capital G! I love the color combo and the stamp matches the patterned paper perfectly! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty card - you rocked this sketch challenge too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely card, great sketch, the dp works well with it, and i do like that image!

    ReplyDelete