5.12.2010

Monsters, INK ......... :)

It's soooooo good to be crafting again!!  How I have missed the creative outlet but nursing duties have kept me out of my craftin' cabana ~ dh is on the mend, getting stronger and healthier every day, and we are certainly feeling so very blessed :)

And it's a Monstah bash - Inktegrity style!  Hopefully you were able to see the release of the new Monster digis from Inktegrity  during their debut week ~ I know I'm certainly happy to bring you this cutie today :)   It's the birthday monster and he {she! notice the PINK toenails! :)-} is ready to par'te!    In addition to this lil cutie, I paired it with this adorable monster paper, a gift from my wonderful friend, Mary :)




But there's more ~ Inktegrity's Hump Day Inspiration wants you to play along!  You could win some free digis!  Here is a sketch for you to play along with ~   link it over to the Inktegrity blog, labeled IHDI#11 ~ remember you can flip it, rotate it, and mostly have fun with it!



Be sure to check out what the rest of the DT have made for you to see ~ enjoy!

                                               **~** Blessings! **~**
                                                             ~Kelly

                                           DT Blogs for inspiration:  
 Joni  * Diane * Jacquie * Julie * Ashley * Leila * Jackie * Rhonda * 

Card deets:  Image and sentiment:  Inktegrity, cardstock by SU! Real Red, Cameo Coral, Bermuda Bay, and G-P White,  DSP = Daisy Bucket, Fiskars Punch, Cuttlebug, nesties, American Craft Button, Bazzill embroidery thread (vanilla), Tombo.

                                                                           

11 comments:

  1. Hi Kelly, thanks for your lovely comments. I´m glad to "see" you crafting again.
    Your card is awesome. I like the Monster-Paper and the border punch. The sentiment give the right touch. Beautiful work. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Glad to see you back and even happier that hubby is doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5/12/2010

    Welcome back beautiful friend! It's great to see you crafting - some of the balance is coming back. Love the card and the colors: bright and happy as you should be. Much love to you and yours and I hope your road continues to be smooth.

    xoxo
    Miche

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praising god for his recovey and for continuing to heal and hold him close!!! I am so glad to see you posting a card Mrs Kelly Bug! ((not sure why I called you that? ;) )) I think this is just adorable!!!! I LOVE how you printed him on patterned paper. IT is such an adorable and fun effect!!! Many hugs and welcome back!!! Glad you were able to create and have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your little monster card! So stinkin' cute! Glad to see you crafting again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woohooo! For the card, and especially to see you back to crafting and posting again! An even bigger WOOHOO for Tony being on the mend! That's just sooooo awesome!!!! Kels, this card is adorable. I love the way you matted this (freehand?). Great color and paper choices, and the paper piecing was a brilliant move! Stamp on my beautiful friend... Stamp on!!!!!

    Love ya,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am glad dh is on the mend and that you are able to start returning to "normal". Take care, both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kelly, seeing you crafting is the best blessing of my day! I can "hear" the joy in your post! Adorable card; a cheerful kind of spooky!

    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your post has just made my year!!!! How wonderful it is to see you creating again:o) Welcome back!!!! I am happy to hear your husband is getting stronger with each passing day, and I am ecstatic to be able to have the joyfulness of Kelly back in my life:o) How awesome our God is!!!! "I will praise thee O Lord, with my whole heart: I will shew forth all thy marvellous works. I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most High." Psalm 9:1-2

    Love YOU!!!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. BIG smile, what a cute image...Love your card muchly Kelly...HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kelly, WELCOME back sweet friend! So glad your DH is doing so well, I'm sure you are a terrific nurse. Love your card, it is so darlin'! - I'm lovin' that button sentiment!

    Hugs, Marsha

    ReplyDelete