7.18.2012

Hey Baby! :)


Hi peeps! :)  How exciting to make a baby card ~  I don't get the chance very often but my new Baby themed dies from The Scrapping Cottage arrived and I just squealed with how fun they are ...  it's all about babies this month at TSC!   

It's my turn to post at The Cottage Blog today so I thought I'd create a card showing the adorable Baby Elephant die - it cuts so crisp and clean!  I added it to a pretty CAS card base using the magnolia doily die off to the side for added dimension.  And with the tiny smidge of dsp I had left over from the card, I created a matching envelope and used the ornate circle frame die to create the To/From tag.  Super easy, fun, and oh so adorable!  






Here's another look at the dies used on this card :)






Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek at this charming die collection from
The Scrapping Cottage!  You can find these, and more, in the shop HERE!


Big hugs,
Bigger Blessings!

~Kelly~


Card entered into:  Totally Paper Crafts - Lots of Layers
Make it Monday - Anything Goes

21 comments:

  1. Such a cutie patootie!!
    Just a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Kelly!!!. LOVE that elephant!!!. How pretty those dies are!!!. Ok... time for a shopping list I guess!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Kelly this is so sweet :-) and beautifully assembled.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic!!!! then I said oh NO! More gorgeous dies I don't have LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Kelly The detail in your card is wonderful. I bet you had a lot of fun making this delightful card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous baby card Kelly and I like how you finish the inside of your card.. to me, that completes them and it always looks so nice. Wonderful dies too, I am going to have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this elephant! Adorable baby card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great dies and a super precious card!!! So very sweet and pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is SO sweet! Such a great die!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute, cute card, Kelly! That's one diaper I am glad I don't have to change!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had to come back and tell you - thanks for the comment on my tropical santa tag. You can get this image for FREE at the Catch The Bug blog - just scroll down a bit and look for my tag again. http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Positively adorable! Love everything about your card but the elephant is just too, too fantastic and special!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this cute pink CAS! My gosh, you have the most gabby dies.... that elephant has got to be the cutest thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awwww... so sweet and pretty in pink!

    ReplyDelete
  15. ADORABLE! The sweet elephant baby with the diaper and bottle is too cute on it's own, and then you add these beautiful pink papers and embellishments!!Such a sweet way to welcome a baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  16. ...........that is me breathless, this is absolutely adorable, there are no words, that I can say, but adorable. WOW!!!! Loving your new blog background.

    ReplyDelete
  17. TOO CUTE!! Love all that PINK!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Pink-a-licious! Very cute diecuts, too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So cute! Love your elephant imaage. The papers and layout are just so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a sweet card! Everything about it is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sweet--Sweet Card!

    ReplyDelete