7.16.2013

Riley Sneak #3 ~ I'm SUPER lazy!

And the sneaks continue! :)



Hi there!  Welcome to day 3 of the Riley and Co sneak peeks!
I hope you have been getting as much of a chuckle out of the Funny Bones
stamps as I have!  They are an absolute riot!
There will be 35 *brand new* Funny Bones stamps released this Thursday,
so be sure to come on by every day for the sneak peeks AND for the wonderful blog hop - 10 PM, EST, Thursday: July 18th!
For today's card, I used the FB sentiment super lazy and paired it with Riley Batmoose!



 Short post today as my daughter is still recovering 
and mama likes to be nearby! :)

 Be sure to stop on by the other DT blogs and see what wonders
they have created with the Funny Bones stamps from

Big hugs, Bigger Blessings!
~Kelly

17 comments:

  1. Too Silly indeed Kelly! Love the stars. Hope your daughter gets well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love "Batman Riley" and that sentiment tickled my funny bone! Very cute! Hope your daughter is up and running around again soon! Praying for her and for you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny! Love that saying and your Bat Riley!! Hope your daughter is feeling better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just adorable! Love the Riley, I need that cape!
    Hugs and blessings,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how funny! Love that quote/sentiment, Kelly... and your card us super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL!! Too cute Kelly! Your coloring is fabulous on Batman! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bad news is there are some people that really believe this! LOL

    Cute card, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL! Oh, this is so cute and funny!! Riley looks fabulous in his costume!

    Hope your daughter is feeling better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the giggle - it really did tickle my funny bone Kelly.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, Riley Batmoose is so cute! Awesome coloring job you did with him.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How darling is Super Riley- and I love the silly sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. you are rocking these pairings, Love this image with this sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun card, great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it! Hope your Daughter is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm super lazy today, but have no cape to put over my pajamas!!

    Riley Batmoose is adorable!! Fabulous work, Kelly!

    I've overspent my crafting budget this month, but next month Funnybones is going on the must order list!

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOL! Oh my, this brought a MUCH needed smile to my face!!!

    ReplyDelete