5.25.2014

Riley and Company's *Sneak Peeks* - Day 1!

Good Morning! 
 What a fun week this is shaping up to be --
the new stamp release from Riley and Company Stamps! 

 
 
We have 34 new stamps hitting the store soon and
we'll show you some of the FunnyBones all week long!
Super fun!
 
For today's card, I used the upcoming coffee stamp
(No surprise there, I'm sure!!) :)
 
 
I also followed the gorgeous color combo to create the base
of my card from Crazy 4 Challenges.
I'll enter this into their challenge.

Super quick and easy card today!
Thanks for your visit ~
be sure to see what the rest of the DT has created!

Big Hugs, Bigger Blessings!
~Kelly
 

  • Don’t forget to check out all the Riley and Company Design Team’s blogs for more sneak peeks everyday!
  • Join us for our release Blog Hop this Thursday 28th May 10 PM EST, starting on the Riley and Company Blog.
  • 34 Funnybones Sayings to be released
  • New Release Stamps available in the Riley and Company Store from Thursday 28th May10 PM EST.

Card entered into: Crazy 4 Challenges
Cute Card Thursday - Text Only


14 comments:

  1. So cute, Kelly! I love this sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I resemble this sentiment!!!! Love it and love the background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun card, Kelly, and a great take on the color challenge. Love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fun!! I love the pretty paper and colors!! The sentiment is fabulous!! Happy Sunday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. TOO cute! Love the sentiment! I've just discovered the sentiments from Riley like this and want them ALL! Love your card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

  6. So cute Kelly and I love the sentiment like many others that have commented. Coffee is good.

    Love your colours and the paper is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  7. I say !!.... I really love your card - and the words ... thihi. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful work :)
    I am looking forward to see new cards on your site again..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahahaha - that is a great sentiment! Thanks for playing along at C4C!
    Cheers
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great card- love the colors and LOVE the Riley sentiments. This one is soooo Kelly! I'll have to look and see if they have one for Tea : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card and great sentiment! I absolutely love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it Kelly - and such a great sentiment - it deserved to take centre stage :-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  12. I expect nothing less from my 'coffee' friend! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. There's a lot of truth in that sentiment! Love your card and fun background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL! Love this! Such a fun sentiment!

    ReplyDelete