4.01.2015

Happy Easter from Riley 'n friends ♥

 
Hi everyone!
Thank you so much for the birthday wishes! 
We had an incredible weekend and I'm certainly blessed to have a loving husband and 4 super sweet, adventurous, selfless kiddies ♥
 
Wow!
Spring Break is officially over and we're back to the running around ~
 and now Easter is right around the corner ...
it snuck up on me this year :)
 
 
This week, the Riley and Company challenge is to create a card with
(oops! I the challenge as "fancy fold" ....
do I get a it was my birthday excuse? :)
Hopefully Riley will get some brownie points just for being cute!
Here he is with his friends Buster and chickie
in their Easter basket ready for some Easter fun!
 
 

 
If you'd like to play along, and we'd love it if you do,
then be sure to link up your More than one Fold cards to the blog.
If you use a gallery like SCS, please use the keyword Riley0715.
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
Big hugs, Bigger Blessings!
~Kelly
 
 

15 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and sensational colors! Glad your birthday was wonderful, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your colours on this card Kelly - super sweet image too :-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. O.K., Kelly! This has to be the cutest Riley ever! I'm loving him hanging out in the Easter basket with the chick and bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Kelly you have brought me so much delight it has been such a long time that I have seen Riley here in blogland, I think he is the cutest Moose ever, I only have one stamp but I love it, this card is brilliant a superb make, very cheerful and colourful.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now this is one cute Riley card! Love the the adorable images and love that fabulously fun design paper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun and cute! Love little Riley too.
    Glad you had a good Spring Break and birthday!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful Easter card and such a cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the style of this card. Its just so whimsical and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous colors and so cheery! My kids just started their spring break and are already loving sleeping in and just hanging out. It's the simple things in life, right?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now how CUTE is this Riley and friends in a basket!!! I love the soft colors and design!! Wishing you lots of Easter blessings my friend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Riley is just too cute and the little chicks in the background are just perfect for your card.
    I hope you and your family have a wonderful Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh, this is so cute!! I love the sweet image!! The colors are just fabulous!! What a fun card this is!! Love, love it!! I hope you and your family have a very happy Easter :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  13. adorable cards! Happy Easter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such lovely spring colors and delightful layout. Happy Belated Birthday!

    ReplyDelete