10.10.2016

DDD - Olympic Glory


Well, hi there!

I'm back with another 'catch up' card, 
this one from the DDD August kit sent to us by Judy!
While my card has been done for weeks,
it's just been chillin' on the side lines waiting for me to get back here :)
The DDD's August theme was "Go for the Gold!',
 focusing on our Summer Olymics in Rio ♥

Judy sent the kit for the Divas and Deb sent the kits to the Dazzlers :)
Judy sent us a gorgeous, jam-packed kit filled with Olympic flag papers,
sequins and ribbons and the most adorable die cut Olympic rings!
 My eye drew right in on those circle dies,
and they quickly became the focal point of my card.
I wanted to use the adorable ScrappinDoodle digital stamp as well
so this was my way to combine the two.
The gems are added to the outside of the circles in coordinating colors.
  
 Judy asked us to share what our favorite summer Olympic sport
to watch is, and mine is definitely soccer!
We are HUGE soccer fans and each have a supporting cast of our
favorite 'footballers' so it's a lot of fun (and loud!)
 in our home when the matches are on, LOL.

Thanks for stopping by to see my tardy card,
and I'll be back this week with a couple of other catch up cards :)

Big hugs, Bigger blessings!
~Kelly



13 comments:

  1. Brilliant design! The Olympic rings are fantastic and the background papers too. The torch bearer is so cute. Beautiful card Kelly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, a great olimpic card, love those rings and colouring is super!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kelly, your card is darling! I love the Olympic Rings... and your cute little guy is colored to perfection. FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun flag paper and olympic rings for your little Olympian, Kelly!! We watched the games almost around the clock and are always sad when they are over!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! That flag paper is really awesome!! I love those little Olympic rings along the side and such a cute cute cute little torch carrier too!! :) Such a fun design and I'm so glad you've shared it! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card Kelly. I really like how you used the Olympic Rings. Great coloring too! Well worth the wait!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab colourful and clever design! Love the happy bright colours and the cute image! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a perfect Olympic card!! The image is adorable!! I love how you added the rings!! This is fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Kelly this is wonderful - love the rings, they are fabulous!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant card Kelly full of lovely colour as always, great image and such a fabulous design, super make
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute and the rings really add so much to the card. And I would say my favorite to watch this year was swimming.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Your card is FANTASTIC, FABULOUS, FREEKIN'CUTE and so worth the wait. I love how you used the die cut rings!!! Thanks Kelly, for creating such an outstanding card from my kit. LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, great card! Love those olympic rings. Perfect for this card!

    ReplyDelete